Staph infections bad credit loan not payday are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, a type of germ commonly found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy individuals. Most of the time, these bacteria cause no problems or result in relatively minor skin infections.
But staph infections can turn deadly if the bacteria invade deeper into your body, entering your bloodstream, joints, bones, lungs or heart.
Minor is a far cry from what we experienced a few weeks ago. This Laredo Tex. cash advance is my 18 month old Drew in the hospital from a staph infection.
Talk about a scary week……what I thought would be a simple trip to our pediatrician turned into a 7 day stay in 2 hospitals, to include the University of Iowa’s Children’s Hospital. All because of a staph infection. After talking to the experts, this is how I now try to keep staph bugs at bay here in our home. I am not a give a loan medical professional, just a mom who scoured the internet and spoke with the experts.
1. Bleach it. If you can use bleach on it, do it. Bleach kills the staph bug safely and quickly. I bleach the tub every other day and I have a bottle of a 50/50 bleach water mix under the sink. I spray down everything in the bathroom since this is one of the places staph will most likely hide.
2. No community towels. We bad credit secured personal loans online each have a towel that we only use 3 times, then it gets washed in hot water and you guessed it-bleach. I have paper towels for cleaning hands.
3. Clean the sheets often. I clean our bed sheets once a week and disinfect the mattresses at the same time. I spray them down with a homemade cleaner. You can find the recipe here.
4. Wash hands often. Germs hate soap and water, so lather up! My daughter best unsecured personal loan rates sings twinkle twinkle while she washes, Drew just likes to growl.
5. Bio security. If you have animals, keep their gunk outside. I have shoes that are only for the coop and they do not see the inside of the house ever. I have boots for the kids and we take them off in the garage before we come in. We do not let “barn clothes” come inside either. I keep coveralls and a lightweight jacket by can i get a personal loan without any credit the door to wear if I am in the barn or coop.
6. Clean up! Not only do I use bleach in the bathroom, but I try to clean the places staph bugs can hide like door knobs, the remote, etc. This can be done with the orange cleaner or your bleach mix.
There are a few products, some natural that I like to use. You can try Medi Honey” target=”_blank”>Medihoney for existing wounds. I have some in our medicine cabinet top cash advance Anaheim and I love it. Works very well and a good place to start if you are trying to stay natural. Tea Tree oil has also been shown to help. Change your diet to include healthier foods….foods rich in immune boosting vitamins. Take a quality multi vitamin that include D-3. I’m a big fan of D-3 in its natural form, sunlight, as well! Finally, DO NOT hesitate to seek medical help if you suspect staph. It can very quickly turn into a life threatening situation.